The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Friday, January 2, 2009

What's happening today? Friday, January 2, 2009


When I woke up this morning, I felt the sun shining on my face.. what a glorius feeling that was..so RADIANT!
I got up, put the coffee on, and got ready for the day ahead!
Today we are meeting with the P.o.s people to set up our computer system! Joe is really excited about that, because at Neshannock Creek Inn, we wrote all of our checks out by hand...now everything will be done with computers! (now our cooks don't have to decipher our handwriting!) We are also meeting with the Linen company. We will decide on what colors of linen to have on the tables. Each room is different, so if possible, I would like to do different color schemes in each room! My friend Anne in going to help me decide on colors! (Did you know that the color RED stimulates the appetite?) THirdly, we are meeting with Coca-cola to try to get some soda machines set up!
Those are our three appointments today. After those are finished, I will work on the menu. We are working on the basics, and hopefully hearing people's suggestions and ideas will help us decide on some new items!
I hope you get to feel the radiance of the Son today! Bask in it.. : )
With so much excitement, Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home