The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello!


Hey there Tavern Blog readers!
So much has happened in the last few days!
I think I may have enough for a small novel.
You will have to wait just a little more time to read all about these adventures! We have been working non-stop to get this place opened and it has been difficult for me to spare any time to write..BUT..I promise you tonight, before I fall into bed I will tell you all that has been going on! GOOD STUFF! GOD IS AMAZING!!!!!!
Oh friends, wait until you hear the blessings that have snowed down upon us! Joe and I have been dancing in the snow with joy and thanksgiving!
I hope you all are keeping warm and dry. I hope you are enjoying the beautiful snow, as much as we have been! Remember, it's all in your attitude. You can find the snow beautiful and clean and bright and wonderful or you can find it burdensome, cold and annoying! It all depends on how you look at it!
With Great Joy, Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home