The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Love..


We have good food at the Tavern. I grew up in the restaurant business. My Mom and Dad were Incredible cooks! I can still see them in the kitchen cooking together! We had many, many delicious dinners enjoyed together as a family. I would say that our family centered around food! My husband has always loved to cook. As a teenager he would cook meals for his family. He loves to experiment with different spices and seasonings to get his dishes to come out just right!
We've been in the business ourselves for 20 years now! We love to serve good food!
BUT..there's something else you'll get at the Tavern that you may not excpect.
When you walk through the doors and sit down in your seats, you're going to feel something different here. I say it's the spirit of the Lord that dwells here. It's His Love! You are going to feel loved when you walk through my doors. From the inspirational messages scattered throughout the restaurant and gift shoppe, to the smile of my hostess, to the friendliness of my servers....you're going to feel appreciated, respected, honored and welcomed! I have such a GREAT staff! They are so full of kindness! You just come in and see what I mean! They will love on you!
And from me..you definitely will get a smile, and perhaps a warm touch, and maybe even a hug. I love to hug! I'm so full of gratitude for the many blessings that God has given me. I'm full of gratitude that you come to visit me at the Tavern. I'm full of gratitude for my customers! We have become a family here at the Tavern!
We celebrate many special occasions together! So are you in the need of some lovin'? Come and get your hearts filled up as well as your bellies! We will love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home