The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Friday, July 10, 2009

A nice video on entrepreneurship!


What I love about this message is that entrepreneurship is not about making money but about pursuing a passion and doing your part to make great products to make the world a better place.

My heart beats to make others joyful.
I love being able to do that through the Tavern.
I hear stories every single day about how much the Tavern means to people.
I am a witness to what YOU can do. Anything is possible. ANYTHING if you have enough determination and you work hard and you let the LORD lead you and guide you!
ANYTHING!
Have a day filled with love and sunshine..good friends and good food..
Be kind to someone today. Do a good deed. Tell someone you believe in them.
It will make YOU feel so good too! I love you, Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home