The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Christmas at the Tavern!



I know..I know what you might be thinking. It's July! I know..but guess what? I LOVE Christmas sooo much! It's my Savior's Birthday! Guess what else? We are getting Christmas parties booked already..and more than just a few of them! If you knw that your group and/or family is going to be having a Christmas party, start thinking of a date and give us a call! Christmas at the Tavern is going to be SPECTACULAR! I Promise you that it will be something like you've never seen before. We are going to decorate every room for Christmas with a different tree and a different theme! We will have Christmas pictures and ornaments, and Floral arrangements and so much more for sale all throughout the entire Tavern. You can walk through the whole building and view each room! We are going to have Breakfast with Santa at the Tavern and special Christmas Teas! We are going to have a violinist play Christmas carols and I want to have a noel night, with Dickens Carolers! I want to do the whole "Old fashioned CHristmas" theme!! Oh can you feel my excitement. It truly is going to be Really, REALLY wonderful! I want family traditions to be made once again at the Tavern! I want us to bring back those memories of Christmas dinners past! Give us a call! Make your reservation. We will Celebrate Christ's birth together! Oh yeah..we also have a fireplace that we'll keep lit every night in November and December! Hugs, Susan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home