The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

With gratitude..


We are quite overwhelmed with the responses we have gotten from the two articles that were published this week about the Tavern! WOW! Our phone has been ringing off the hook, and we've gotten over five hundred hits this week on our blog! YOU FOLKS LOVE THE TAVERN! I can't even put in words how much I love meeting all of you who come in and share your Tavern memories with me! I love seeing you smile and receiving your hugs and sharing the beauty of it with you! Your words are so kind and loving and gracious! I truly AM overwhelmed. The gratitude that fills my soul is enormous! Thank you friends and Tavern family! Thank you from our hearts, for your support and love and kindess. We love you back, I assure you. Please come in and let us fill your bellies up with good food and your hearts up with love!
With the love that can only come from the Lord, I thank you so very much. Your friend, Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home