The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Main Dining Room!




Our new furniture for the main dining room is in! It looks so beautiful. I sat on the steps next to the fireplace last night and my eyes filled with tears. I can't believe we own the Tavern. God, thank you so much for the many blessings you have given us. I am in awe of what you've entrusted me with. I promise to use this place for your Glory!
Friends, I can't wait to see you here in this dining room enjoying yourselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home