The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Keep Prayin' : )



Dear friends,
I ask that you continue to pray for us. Please ask the Lord to provide for our needs. Please ask Him to keep our pipes from freezing. Please ask Him to take care of us. I believe in the power of prayer! I know a lot of people read this blog and are cheering for us, and I also know that a lot of you know the Lord. Let's all pray together because I promise you we are going to do amazing things here! Please pray for my husband who needs encouragement. He has been working so hard, in freezing weather (no heat in the kitchen). I am so proud of him. Pray that God keeps him healthy and encouraged. Pray that God gives us both wisdom and knowledge to do things right and to make right decisions.
Thank you so very much for your prayers! They are what sustain us!
With love, Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home