The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Monday, February 2, 2009

7 more days!


I'm screaming with excitement and anticipation! I can't wait to be amongst people again! That's what I've ached for the most these past two months
At the Neshannock Creek Inn, I waitressed. I waitressed because I loved making people happy. I am a server at heart. I love serving people good food, and I loved smiling and being kind to people. I loved listening to people's life stories. I loved seeing kids coming in my restaurant and watching them grow up. I loved sharing hugs with customers, and getting to encourage them. I loved making new friends. I truly love making people feel happy.
Joe loves cooking good food. I love people. It's what makes us a good team for owning a restaurant!
7 more days. Come in and see me and give me a hug!
Blessings to you today! Susan

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

WAHOO!!! Here's to the 9th! It'll be great!

February 3, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home