The Tavern on the Square

A blog that comes from the heart of a wonderful little restaurant in a beautiful little town of New Wilmington, Pennsylvania. 724-946-2020 We are a Casual Fine Dining Establishment with amazing food, reasonable prices, great service in a delightful atmosphere. Come visit us soon.

Monday, February 9, 2009

I'll bet you're wondering..

How it went today.

*big smile*

My feet hurt.
My back hurts.
I miss my kids.
I forgot to feed my dog today! *please don't call animal welfare, we brought her a great big pork chop to eat when we got home*

It was beautiful.
It was just right.
Keep praying.
One day at a time.

I'm going to go and snuggle with my girls and my man now.
I'll see you tommorow *my tommorow*

*hug* Thanks for caring! Susan L. Hougelman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home